Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Oh Dear...

I just told someone at one of my local pubs that I was doing Sober for October, and he said, "You guys are always at it with these months off, it's no good for the pubs."

That's always been something I worried I'd feel guilty about. Largely it's not been too bad because I've been going out and watching the football as usual [whether it's on telly or not] and, though not putting as much money through the till as I normally would, getting a few drinks and maybe snacks. It's a bit of a shame to be reminded that there are downsides to something, especially just as I was starting to feel like I was coasting to the finish line.

Ah well, it's no biggie, even in the minutely greater scheme of things. Another generous donor has given me a helping hand toward my target today, so I still feel like I'm ending the day on a high :)

Six days to go...

Want to be the next generous donor? Well, you can! https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Martin-Palmer5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just keep it clean (ish)!