Pages

Sunday 9 October 2016

New Sensations

Other brands are available. But they're not as good...
Here marks the beginning of a new series for Blogtastic: the Exciting New Drinks [END] series. In this series of posts, I will share with you some of the exciting new drinks [clue's in the name] I encounter on my Sober journey. Calm down now, don't get over-excited. Oh okay, get over-excited, because I'm kicking it off with a double header!

On the left was the J2O Spritz what I tried, apple and watermelon and flavour, and, on the right, a spiced tomato juice. As you can see in the picture, I didn't mix them. The former was a nice change from the overly-sugary regular J20s and cokes, had a pleasant flavour, and the latter was a nice change from drinks that don't involve tomatoes. Actually, after drinking the tomato one I felt very weird and had an out-of-body experience.

I won't tell you how I felt after the next five bottles...

Have a click. You know you want to! https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Martin-Palmer5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just keep it clean (ish)!