Pages

Saturday 15 October 2016

Highlight

I've been getting a decent amount of traffic on this site recently (thank you to everyone who visits and reads :) ), so it seems like a good time to draw attention to another worthwhile cause. I'd like to highlight a family friend's page. You can read their story if you click on the link, and it really is educational. I was getting some updates in person from one of the family members, but I didn't have any conception of how harrowing the whole process has been this far.

Anyway, they're great guys, doing a great thing for a great charity. Doing a marathon knocks going sober for a month into a cocked hat, really, so please be generous.


I just think about how much of a rich, fulfilling life another person can have now, thanks to the intervention of the experts this charity supports. Peace, love and light, everybody.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Paul-Rossall1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just keep it clean (ish)!