Pages

Wednesday 14 July 2010

For a Few Words More

Been working right hard in Morecambe, so I have. Had many, many hours recently and it's been a weird experience, mainly with respect to the passage of time. I don't know what day it is, what I did yesterday or if I have any plans tomorrow. It's a bit like being put in a centrifuge; not only is it generally disorienting, but your life gets separated from you leaving behind a big sticky splodge behind. This splodge likes to ruin social events...

Anyway, enough about my sticky splodges. The doctor says his tablets will clear that up anyway. Liverpool has a new manager, Roy Hodgson - formerly of Fulham FC. I was sad to see Rafa go, but I have a good feeling about Roy. He's done well at Fulham, especially in the European department, and I think he could be the man for the job. This is all just based on gut reaction, but then again so was my last bout of sticky splodges, and they're fun in a weird kind of way. Oh I said that was enough about them didn't I?

Not much else to say currently. I love to moan, but life is disappointingly great at the minute, so what's a guy like me to do? I have a job, I'm clothed and fed very well, I'm getting to see my friends and talk to others, things couldn't be that much better. It's like the police being faced with a world of really nice gardeners; there is nothing for them to do. Well, unless the gardeners started planting daisies on private property without permission... Naughty...

"Daisy Dillinger is public enemy number one" says police chief Mahogany of Scotland Yard. "Despite every other crime in life being non-existent, we are still experiencing a growth in numbers of rogue gardeners illegally planting daisies across the country. Most people don't realise the full extent of the damage that daisies can do til they get hit. We are doing our level best to combat the problem, but we urge the public to be vigilant and start keeping hungry slugs."

I want to watch 'For a Few Dollars More.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just keep it clean (ish)!