Pages

Sunday 11 April 2010

And Then

All seems pretty well! At this very moment the sniffles are gone and I can actually breathe through my nose without choking on mucus. Scoooooooooore! Though I don't hold out much hope for tomorrow...

Just watched The Big Lebowski for the second time and it's still hilarious and just generally great. You can look at the Coen brothers' films on so many levels, but this one - apart from being a great and humorous story - shows us the ultimate farcity of human existence. It gives me great joy to watch such a film. It is DELICIOUS. The characters have such chemistry, within each other and with the audience. The plot is clever, but completely secondary to the silly events and witty dialogue. It's such an amazing film, I could give it 10/10 if it weren't for a very British sense of cynicism... It seems sad that watching a film could give me such joy, but remember; life is a farce as well!

No real song in me 'ead at the minute coz I'm listening to iTunes, but why not check out Santana's 'Oye Como Va.' Yeah the title's in Spanish, but don't be put off!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just keep it clean (ish)!